Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Internship Trainees at KIIDC, Kerala.
Kerala Irrigation Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (KIIDC) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of Kerala formed for the promotion and growth of medium and large scale irrigation and water provides projects models in the State.
Table of Contents
Monthly stipend Rs. 12,000/-
Below 30 Yrs
Duration of Internship
All appointments will be on an Internship Trainee basis for an interval of Six Months.
- The management reserves the appropriate to call only a limited number of candidates for the interview.
- Interested candidates may send their detailed bio-data within the prescribed format with the latest passport size photograph, on or before 5:00 P.M on 06/08/2021.
- Photocopies of the supporting documents to show qualification and age must be attached. Applications must be in hard copies only.
- All additional correspondence will be only by mail and candidates shall furnish their phone number also.
August 6, 2021
NH-66 Bypass Service Road.
E-Mail – [email protected]
Click here to view the official notification for the Management Internship Trainees at KIIDC, Kerala.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Bitwise Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer Trainee
- RideCell Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Fresher 2022 Pass Out Engineers as Frontend Intern
- Siemens Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Intern Hiring | 2022/2023/2024 Batch
- AMD Intern Hiring 2022 | Freshers
- Facebook (Meta) Off Campus Drive 2022 (Frontend Engineer), Internship