Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Internship Trainees at KIIDC, Kerala.
Kerala Irrigation Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (KIIDC) is a wholly-owned company of the Government of Kerala formed for the promotion and growth of medium and large scale irrigation and water provides projects models in the State.
Monthly stipend Rs. 12,000/-
Below 30 Yrs
Duration of Internship
All appointments will be on an Internship Trainee basis for an interval of Six Months.
- The management reserves the appropriate to call only a limited number of candidates for the interview.
- Interested candidates may send their detailed bio-data within the prescribed format with the latest passport size photograph, on or before 5:00 P.M on 06/08/2021.
- Photocopies of the supporting documents to show qualification and age must be attached. Applications must be in hard copies only.
- All additional correspondence will be only by mail and candidates shall furnish their phone number also.
August 6, 2021
NH-66 Bypass Service Road.
E-Mail – [email protected]
Click here to view the official notification for the Management Internship Trainees at KIIDC, Kerala.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- Internship Opportunity at IBM, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Data Engineer Internship Opportunity at Postman, Bangalore | Apply Now
- Change-Makers in Education (CMIE) Fellowship and Internship Program 2021-22 by Govt. of Delhi | Apply by 20th Aug
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships 2022 [12 Weeks; Round-trip Airfare to Canada] | Apply by 22nd Sept.