Applications are invited for JRF (Computational Nanoelectronics) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The final date of application is 23 August 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a Junior Research Fellow place in Computational Nanoelectronics for a research project funded by the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar.
The candidate will work on modeling and simulation of rising two-dimensional materials heterostructures. The candidate will have the chance to work with the atomistic simulation approaches and develop physics-based analytical models for novel devices. The candidate must be keen to take part in both the research and basic activities of the group. Subject to the performance and curiosity of the Fellow, an opportunity to pursue Ph.D. at IIT Gandhinagar could also be considered.
B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. with a qualified NET/GATE score, or M.E./M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Material Sciences. Experience in mathematical modeling with MATLAB and python.
Candidates should send the following documents through e-mail to Dr. Tarun Kumar Agarwal ([email protected]) with the subject line JRF-2021- IITGN. The documents have to be sent as a single pdf attachment to the email:
- Current CV with a list of publications, and technical abilities
- Transcripts of course work in undergraduate and post-graduate levels
- NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates.
- A small write-up about why you need to take up this research fellow position
- Names and email addresses of 2 potential referees.
31,000 INR monthly.
The applications will proceed to be screened till the position is filled. The applications received before 23rd August 2021 shall be given priority.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Computational Nanoelectronics) at IIT Gandhinagar.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.
- Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad | Apply by 27th Aug
- KVPY Fellowship 2021 for Science Students [Exam on Nov 7] | Apply by Aug 25