Applications are invited for Amrit Mahotsav Shri Shakti Challenge 2021 by MyGov. The final date of application is 17 September 2021.
About Amrit Mahotsav Shri Shakti Challenge 2021
On the event of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the 75th year of Independence of India, MyGov under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India and UN Women have come collectively to collectively launch the Amrit Mahotsav Shri Shakti Innovation Challenge 2021 to encourage technology solutions developed by Women Entrepreneurs that facilitate Women’s Safety and Empowerment. The intention is Nari Sashaktikaran, that’s to empower girls to assist them to obtain their full potential.
To assist and promote girls entrepreneurs and ladies-led Startups to find progressive solutions within the area of Women Safety and Empowerment. In continuation of Covid-19 Shri Shakti Challenge last year, My Gov along with UN Women have come collectively but once more with a selected focus on women entrepreneurs-led solutions. The solutions are anticipated to leverage technology that may be utilized for supporting girls and ladies on issues linked to women’s safety and empowerment.
- Only Women Entrepreneurs will likely be eligible for the Prizes.
- The contest is open to the next entities: –
- Indian Legal Entities
- Registration proof shall be submitted at the time of application
- It should have a minimum of 51% shareholding of Indian residents and shouldn’t be barred or blacklisted wherever for government work. Blacklisted signifies that individuals shall not have been blacklisted or debarred from tendering for corrupt or fraudulent practices or non-delivery, non-performance by Govt. of India and/or any State Government and/or any Central/State PSU at the time of bid submission date.
- Individual / Team
The Program commences on 17th August 2021. Individuals and Organizations can register till 17th September and the final day for submission of concepts is 17th September 2021. To encourage participation from throughout academia and industry, collaborating people should not mandatorily require to be registered startups to apply for the challenge. However, if shortlisted the teams will be required to register themselves as Startups/companies if not already. Failing this the shortlisted people will be disqualified from the program.
At the Ideation Stage, 10 entrepreneurs will be chosen primarily based on the following parameters:
- Relevance to the subject matter
- Impact on society i.e. how useful is the solution in combating points linked to women’s safety and empowerment during the present COVID-19 crisis.
The 10 chosen entrepreneurs will be given a grant of INR 1,00,000 each (whole INR 10,00,000) to develop the Proof of Concept (POC) of their idea. Mentors will even be assigned to the entrepreneurs to assist develop the idea. The concepts will be evaluated and the top ten (10) groups will likely be selected to be groomed to build the PoC.
Based on the POC, the options submitted will once more be evaluated on the next parameters:
- Ease of deployment/roll-out
- Potential risks involved in the implementation of the solution
Based on the analysis, 5 entries will likely be chosen for a reward of INR 5,00,000 each for the remaining growth and rollout
- Registration on MyGov Portal
- All Participants should register on MyGov Portal
- Post Registration a mail will be despatched to the registered Email ID of individuals acknowledging their MyGov Registration
- After registering on MyGov Portal, Users can take part in the problem
- Post – Registration1. Participate and Submit Ideation Stage
- The particular person/Company illustration can now click on the Participate button.
- The particular person/Company representation can now add details and information within the portal
- Final Stage
- The prime ten (10) groups enter the final stage
- The groups shall develop the PoCand current to the jury
- The chosen entrepreneurs within the IDEATION Stage will be given a grant of INR 1,00,000 every (whole INR 10,00,000) to develop the Proof of Concept (POC) of their concept. Mentors will even be assigned to the entrepreneurs to assist develop the idea.
- In the ultimate Stage/PoC Stage, 3 entries will be chosen for a reward of INR 5,00,000 each by UN Women, for remaining growth and rollout.
- All the winners will be provided with a certificate of appreciation from MyGov
|1||Launch of Innovation Challenge||17th August|
|2||Last Date for Registration||17th September|
|3||Last Date for Idea Submission||17th September|
Interested candidates can register online by way of this page.
- Step I: First Level Quality Check & Review by Organizing Team
- Assess compliance to Eligibility Criteria of collaborating individual/Organization
- Assess quality and completeness of the responses supplied within the respective nomination forms
- Step II: Assessment & Screening Second Level
- Detailed Assessment by the screening committee of submitted concepts
- Ideas scored on every Evaluation Parameter
- Shortlist 20-25entries for presentation
- Step III: Presentation and Shortlisting Entries for Final Stage
- Conduct presentation for collection of 10 winners
- Ideas scored on every Evaluation Parameter.
- Step IV: Presentation of 10 Entries for Final Stage
- Presentation by shortlisted10 teams to the Jury
- Ideasscored on every Evaluation Parameter by the Jury