In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
This quiz is being organized for generating awareness and sensitizing the public at large about CHT- Centre For High Technology & Environmental science as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this
All living beings and non-living beings present on the Earth represent the environment. Plants, creatures, water, air, and other living things exist in our environment. Our environment gets influenced by Climatic interaction, geomorphic measures, and Hydrologic measures.
The term ‘environmental science’ refers to a grouping of scientific disciplines that are all concerned with the physical, chemical, and biological characteristics of the surroundings in which organisms live.
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 15 Jun 2022, 5:00 pm.
MyGov Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 – End Date & Time:
It will close on 12 Jul 2022, 11:59 pm.
How to Attend Mygov Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 Answers?
To attend the Environmental Science Quiz 2.0, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
5 Questions, 60 Seconds.
Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. The Botanical Survey of India (BSI) was established in the year –
Answer – 1890
Q2. Which of the following is a fossil fuel –
- All the above
Answer – All the Above.
Q3. Water scarcity is mainly caused due to –
- Over population
- Low rainfall
- All of the above
Answer – All of the above.
Q4. World Water Day is celebrated on –
- March 12
- March 22
- March 25
- March 30
Answer – March 22.
Q5. Earth’s surface is covered with nearly _____ of water –
Answer – 71%
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
- 10. MyGov India PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers 2022
- 11. MyGov India Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Group:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|