Applications are invited for Artwork Copy Expert at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was based over 180 years in the past as a simple soap and candle firm. Procter & Gamble is likely one of the largest FMCG (Fast-Paced Consumer Goods) firm on the earth with robust manufacturers like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B simply to name a few. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The perception, innovation and keenness of hardworking groups has helped us develop into a worldwide firm that’s governed responsibly and ethically, that’s open and clear, and that helps good causes and protects the surroundings. A place where you could be proud to work and do something that matters.
The objective of this role is to assist the artwork copy improvement and approval process, leading the collection of Brand Packaging Communication and Regulatory Artwork Copy necessities, to allow copy approvals per the Global R&R Matrix and the creation and upkeep of structured Artwork Brand Hierarchies to maximise copy re-use, reduce author/approval touches, present essential business agility. Ownership includes managing overall copy setup and adjustments required to satisfy Artwork Project needs.
Facilitate Brand Hierarchy Set Up and Lead Copy Content Optimization in RTA :
- Work proactively and carefully with every function to identify copy requirements.
- Establish relationships and drumbeat strategy to replace and seize the most current and proper necessities (together with applicable change management controls).
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of the Brand Hierarchy.
- Works with different features to construct work process enhancements and systemic input databases facilitating functional input into Copy
- Contribute to system enhancements on Enovia RTA
- Own the event, setup, and promotion to Preliminary State of POAs in RTA, previous to project kick-off to allow the Artwork Planner to accurately Activate RTA Artwork Project
- Contribute to Copy Matrix Rework in case of Copy Rework throughout the RTA Project phase.
- Support training for practical sources particularly on Author/Approval step. Leads training for particular, Category associated Copy processes, and tracks any need for additional training or refresher.
Marketing Copy Readiness and Quality :
- Authors and Approvers Master Copy Content for Marketing owned Copy Elements
- Leads resolution of issues between features within the authoring and approval of Master Copy (as wanted).
- Provide guidance to suppliers (Design company/BVE), through BIS Soft Points or by DDS, to make sure presence of copy elements are precisely represented on the artwork.
- Provide guidance to Translation Agency and/or MDO ACE.
- Attend initiative, design, artwork network and functionality join factors (or conferences) as wanted to finish/drive the required artwork copy associated activities.
- Attend regional category artwork steering groups (similar to FAST in NA and EAST in EMEA).
- Review and approve CIC and Final Artwork to verify compliance with copy component necessities as per global R&R, in addition to confirmation of supposed design/equity of Final Art vs CIC.
- Conduct gap analysis regularly and make suggestions for artwork copy process enhancements together with translations.
- Understands Artwork, Copy, and their elements and respective accountable features
- Is knowledgeable of the Artwork process and linkage with different key processes and interfaces (notably with RBU/MDO)
- Takes possession of an action plan to repeatedly enhance Copy quality and speed
- Is knowledgeable of the SIMPL process and program management
- Is very knowledgeable of the RTA copy administration process and system functionalities, change administration process, assist model and concern escalation path (is aware of when it should be invoked)
- Is knowledgeable of the claim approval process, skilled by Marketing and/or Legal, but doesn’t own the claim approval process as such, solely changing approved claims to RTA Copy.
- Is collaborative; Leads conferences and communicates successfully to a multi-function workforce (oral and written)
- Is in a position to command consideration and supply clear instructions to others, internally in P&G and externally with business companions (such as BVEs)
- Provides ongoing support for MDOs/GBU : supplies info when requested such as proof of claims, set of claims, ECAPS document, and so on.
- Acts as enterprise owner with a nice sense of urgency and give attention to priorities; Operates with self-discipline.
- Demonstrates possession and accountability; A can-do attitude is a must.
- Is in a position to influence and allow data-based and well-timed decisions, and manages escalations successfully.
- Works autonomously; Is in a position to put order in complexity and offers attention to details.
- Proactively identifies points and develops environment friendly solutions.
Read More get More Opportunities:
- Join the Team: Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 for Fresh Tech Support Executives
- Join the Shell Team: Off-Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers!
- Fresh Graduates Wanted: Harman Off-Campus Drive 2023
- Minisrty of Home Affairs MTS,Executive Recruitment [email protected] Posts
- Associate Business Analyst – “Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023”