Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Process Assistant at Amazon, Delhi.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology firm that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is among the Big Five companies within the U.S. info technology trade and Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
About the Job
- Amazon is an extremely information technology based company extremely passionate about its prospects. It is important to make sure the customers always get their orders on time and with high quality in this context.
- The processes on the FCs are largely handbooks involving giant numbers of associates.
- One of essentially the most vital roles is that of a process associate who mentors/information the associates to ensure meeting the customer expectation by following our customary work practice conserving security & high quality in thoughts.
- Daily Management of shift
- Administrative management of associates.
- Job allocation to associates.
- Monitoring and mentoring of associates on productivity, quality and security.
- Monitor standing of counts and problem solve queues.
- Responsible for shift quality and related action plans.
- Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Conduct a 4M and 5S audit for the respective workstations every day.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
A graduate with 1-3 yrs of expertise in dealing with FMCG FC Dock/Inbound/Outbound operations in fulfillment center.
- A self-motivated person with the ability to inspire the associates.
- Good individuals administration abilities.
- Good analytical and drawback abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or related systems.
Interested candidates may fo to the official page for details using this link.
Read More Related Posts:
- Alstom Off Campus Drive 2023 : Application Engineer Trainee Recruitment
- Ciena Off Campus Drive 2023 : Candidates with 0-3 years experience can apply
- KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023 : Candidates from 2022 & 2023 Batch are eligible to apply
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 : Apply for Analyst Role with 0-2 years experience
- Quest Global Off-Campus Drive 2023 for 2022 Graduates – Apply Now!