ONGC Foundation is organizing two classes of online competition on Project Development and Essay writing under Swachhata Pakhwada 2021.
Table of Contents
Objective of Swachhata Pakhwada 2021
Cleanliness is a vital quality of life. In fact, it’s a habit that is usually considered simply next to godliness. Cleanliness is a behavior not associated with the wealth of an individual, rather it’s a behavior that depicts the qualities an individual is enriched with. To make the students conscious of such an obligatory quality of life, we have come up with online competitions for scholars.
The outcome of Swachhata Pakhwada 2021
These activities will make the students
- Understand about cleanliness and its benefits in our lives
- Also, inspire them towards imbibing this quality in their everyday life as effectively.
- To assume out of the field and to inculcate the concept in the best way.
- To innovate on completely different means and methods for clear surroundings.
- To acquire application, analysis, and synthesis abilities.
- All members can be awarded a certificate of participation by the ONGC Foundation. Separate intimation will also be sent to every of the winner.
- Participants should submit their student Identity-Card. Submissions without documents will result in rejection.
- There is not no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No duty will be accepted for entries not acquired for whatever motive.
- By coming into this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her settlement to be sure by these terms and conditions.
- Entries acquired will be the subject matter of organizers and the finest entries can be launched on our social media handle of ONGC Foundation.
- All choices and outcomes introduced by the jury of this completion are final.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and picture in any publicity material, in addition to their entry. Any private information referring to the winner or every other entrant can be used solely in accordance with current (India) data safety laws and won’t be disclosed to a 3rd party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- We have the right to take away any entry we deem not appropriate for the competition or shouldn’t be following ONGC Foundation’s Terms and Conditions.
- By coming into the competition, you keep the rights to your works whereas granting ONGC Foundation the unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, communicate, modify and show the works (incomplete or in part) for any function with none price or different type of compensation, and without additional notification or permission.
Project Development Competition (A group event)
Participants: Pursuing Under graduation or Post graduation
ONGC Foundation invites college students to take part in Project improvement competition.
- Design and improvement of a waste management system by Community Participation in Urban Areas
- Bringing Attitude and Behavioural change in the rural neighborhoods to accept the constructed bathrooms and making certain sustainability of water use in these bathrooms.
It’s the little issues that may make a giant distinction, two topics are offered, participants can select one to share their understanding and develop a project to be virtually possible to implement same on the ground.
With little effort on your behalf, you may make a giant distinction to Environment & take part in Clean India Campaign (Swachh Bharat Abhiyan). This is an opportunity to have you display your understanding towards precise grass root level challenges to persuade the prospect to adopt the answer to a problem and your writing skill with greats concepts whereas supporting cleanliness at the same time.
- You have to submit a detailed project proposal (in developed idea) in one of many above given matters.
- It should present a short overview of the problem, solution, costs, and advantages of chosen topic.
- It should handle the difficulty clearly.
- should have not less than of around 2500 words.
- The project title needs to be catchy and distinctive.
- File type: Pdf format
- File size: Less than 20 MB
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size shall be 12 points
- 1.5 interlinear space
- Margins of 2.54 cm on top,bottom and both sides
- It should include the name of the Participants, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the College/Institute, address, and email id within the cover page of the proposal.
- The quality of language won’t be a decisive issue, as long as the textual content retains its readability and coherence.
Scoring of the Project Development
The Project can be assessed majorly on the following factors-
- Content – Originality
- Overall impression
Process of Selection
15 top shortlisted candidates can be called for virtual presentation to showcase their proposed project developed and top 5 can be final winners as below.
ONGC Foundation will honor every of the winner in every category with cash prizes as under:
- The winner of the competition: Rs. 25000/-
- First Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 15000/-
- Second Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 10,000/-
- Consolation Prizes: Rs. 5000/- each (Up to 2 prizes)
Total Prizes in no. – 5
Submission Guidelines for Project improvement:
- 1. It is a group event (Project required to be submitted by a group of 4 college students)
- 2. Participant (a group) is allowed most of ONE entry. (please don’t send similar project repeatedly)
- 3. One chief/group consultant among the many groups needs to be chosen and details of all should be mentioned as one uploaded document in the form)
- 4. Project can be reviewed and considered only if submitted within the mentioned format as below;
- Objectives: What are the overall intended outcomes of this project?
- Project Background: What issues, challenges, or alternatives exist that create a necessity for this project?
- Project Scope: What are the steps or levels of the project? What components are included in this project? How will the aims be reached by this project?
- Methodologies (model)
- Location and timeline
- Target beneficiaries
- Impact & end result
- Project sustainability
- Financial implication
- 5. Developed Project can not include copyrighted/established project of any organization however concept will be taken and model will be replicate.
- 6. The content material or concept have to be associated to the subject and makes it simpler to grasp the theme.
- 7. Entries acquired would be the material of organisers and best entries can be launched on our social media handle.
- 8. Selected project generally is a copyright of ONGC Foundation and can be utilized for future project improvement/implementation if required.
- 9. Decision of the judges can be final. There can be no obligation on the ONGC Foundation or the judges to clarify the choice made.
Essay Writing Competition
Participants: Class 10th – 12th
- Sanitation Workers: ‘Unsung Heroes’ within the fight towards COVID 19
- स्वच्छता Karmi : COVID 19 के खिलाफ लड़ाई में गौन योद्धा
- Cleanliness: Tourism a boon or a bane
- स्वच्छता : पर्यटन एक वरदान या अभिशाप
Structure of the Essay Competition
The Essay Competition consists of written submission both in Hindi or in English language. It must be submitted on the portal of the ONGC Foundation earlier than the mentioned deadline. Each participant can submit only ONE Essay on any one of the topics talked about above.
Only authentic essays can be considered for the competition. Previously printed essays are excluded.
Any type of plagiarism will result in the disqualification of the essay.
Length of Essay
The essay shall be not than 1500 words, footnotes included. There is not any down limit, though essays shorter than 900 words should not be encouraged.
- Typed on an A4 size digital page
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size shall be 12 points
- 1.5 interlinear space
- Margins of 2.54 cm on top, bottom and either side
- It should include title of the Participant, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the School with address and email id within the cover page.
- The List of References shall include all cited texts all through the Written Submission.
Scoring of the essay:
The essays can be assessed majorly on the next factors-
- the originality of content material
- structure and
- overall impression.
The quality of language won’t be a decisive issue, so long as the text retains its clarity and coherence.
The decision of the judges can be final in all conditions. There isn’t any obligation on the ONGC Foundation or the judges to clarify the choice made.
ONGC Foundation will honor every of the winner in each category with cash prizes as below:
- The winner of the competition: Rs. 10000/-
- First Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 7500/-
- Second Runner Up of the competition: Rs. 5000/-
- Consolation Prizes: Rs. 2000/- every (Up to 3 prizes)
Total Prizes in no. – 6
Submission Guidelines (Essay Competition)
- Each participant is allowed a most of ONE entry. (please don’t send similar project repeatedly)
- All essay write-up submitted to this competition have to be your personal and shouldn’t be copied from anywhere else.
- The content material have to be associated to the subject and makes it simpler to understand the theme.
- Any essay not associated to the subject won’t be considered as a valid entry.
- This competition can be judged by renowned educational experts
- The decision of the judges can be final. There can be no obligation on the ONGC Foundation or the judges to clarify the decision made.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the Swachhata Pakhwada 2021 by this link.
|Submission Start Date:||12th July 2021|
|Last Submission Date:||14th July 2021|
|Declaration of Results:||by 21st July 2021|
Email: [email protected]
Read More :
- MountBlue Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Software Development Engineer
- Philips Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer 1
- Dassault Systemes Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as R&D Development Engineer
- Baker Hughes Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Software Developer
- Weir Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Engineer Trainee