About the Organizer
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a cross-disability non-profit organization working with a spread of stakeholders; to advocate for the rights of individuals with disabilities together with encouraging their employment; increasing public awareness; creating and disseminating knowledge, information, and opportunities; and dealing in the direction of easy and handy access to all public places, products, services, and technologies.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on “Introduction to NCPEDP-Javed Abidi Fellowship on Disability-Session 2” is organized on Friday, 23rd July 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (IST) where you’ll be able to immediately speak to the program’s team for all fellowship associated queries.
Anybody who has questions almost about the webinar
How to Register?
Interested individuals can register for the webinar through this link.
Read More for More Opportunities:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September