Applications are invited for Scientific Administrative Assistant at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The final date of application is 20 July.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having wonderful academic record for the next position purely on temporary and contractual basis beneath the funded project:
- Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience: Bachelors’ degree in any self-discipline with minimum 3 years of administrative expertise at the level of Assistant or equal post in management of grants/initiatives.
- Preference: Candidates having knowledge of Accounts / Admin work in research & education Institutes; good communication and inter-personal expertise; knowledge of computerized work environment, hands-on expertise of using MS-Office, ERP software, PFMS module will be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 40 years as on final date of application.
The job requirement
is expected to support the executive administration of research projects.
Initially for an interval of six months, extendable additional primarily based on satisfactory performance and continuation of the project.
Interested candidates should send the application by email within the prescribed format available under this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to phy_app[at]iiserpune.ac.in on or before July 20, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 40/2021” and “Scientific Administrative Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
Rs. 18,000/- + 24% HRA.
Read More About More Interesting Opportunities:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September