American Express, Gurgaon invites job applications for the Business Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Role
Global Merchant and Network Services (GMNS) is the service provider acquirer, processor, and advertising associate for the tens of millions of retailers all over the world who settle for American Express Cards.
The enterprise analyst position is an integral part of the Strategy, Planning, and Development group that helps the efficiency and evaluation for the GMNS enterprise throughout the Asia Pacific area and is crucial in supporting enterprise wants by the event of information evaluation, correct monitoring of outcomes and implementation of course of efficiencies.
This analyst collects, organizes, tracks, and manipulates knowledge to be used in the growth of forecasts and different statistical measurements. Has a robust analytical and process-oriented mindset, feels comfy collaborating with inside prospects, and demonstrates thought management and professionalism whereas performing job tasks.
- Partner with SP&D Manager in offering key insights to enterprise efficiency and oversee all reporting and analytical necessities to stakeholders.
- Manage month-to-month manufacturing of YTD outcomes to regional markets and senior management.
- Perform Quality Checks of BAU Reports produced by our supporting associate group in India (SABE), making certain 100% knowledge accuracy.
- Support the annual Planning Process which incorporates forecasting, goal setting, and Portfolio planning.
- Identify alternatives to counterpoint current studies, streamline processes, and produce new content material/analytics, in partnership with world and regional stakeholders.
- Lead the streamlining and enhancing of reporting/metrics as required.
- Support the infrastructure tasks associated with Tableau.
- Assist in absence of the SP&D Manager.
- Fulfil ad-hoc requests, with top quality and well-timed responses.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years of labor expertise.
- As an integral member of the APAC Strategy, Planning, and Development Team you may be anticipated to work in an extremely dynamic setting and reveal the flexibleness to adapt and reply to altering enterprise wants and priorities. You may also have an excessive appreciation for elements coupled with a concentrate on supply excellence.
- The position requires robust Analytical and Project Management abilities. You must be comfy working with people in numerous ranges of the group and be capable of affect change the place mandatory.
- Technically, your superior Excel and knowledge mining abilities can be important to success in this position. Ideally, additionally, you will have a working information of SAS, Tableau, and Salesforce.com, nevertheless, these should not important and ample publicity and studying of those instruments may be gained while you’re in position.
For applications & more details, click on below.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you