Applications are invited for the position of “Project Assistant” below the Project titled “NSM Nodal Center for Training in HPC and AI” within the School of Mathematics & Computer Science, IIT Goa. The venture is sponsored by the National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) of the Govt. of India.
Nature of Work
- To perform duties associated with the planning, scheduling, and execution of HPC and AI-associated coaching occasions, programs, and so on.
- To assist in sustaining essential data, creation of certificates, creation of online registration portals.
- To liaise with R&D workplace for payment assortment, reconciliation, liaise with CDAC, different IITs, corporations, and so on.
- To put together experiences, displays, and so on
- B.Sc/BCA/3 Years Diploma – all must be in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or associated areas.
- Candidates ought to have good spoken and written expertise in the English language. They must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, and so on.
For an interval of 1 year. It could also be additionally prolonged based mostly on the efficiency of the candidate and availability of funding.
CV/resume/bio-data, a copy of degree, and mark sheets must be uploaded to this page.
The last date of application is 18 May 2021.
Rs. 20,000/- (as per norms).
For official notification, click on below.
Project Assistant (Mathematics & Computer Science) at IIT Goa.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you