Applications are invited for Digital Associate at Amazon, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology firm primarily based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- A graduate in any area of study. Quantitative fields similar to science and engineering preferred however not mandatory
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop surroundings and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox, etc. is required
- Basic knowledge on ML knowledge labeling process, associated instruments, and software program used for ground truth generation.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive duties is required
- Exceptional consideration to detail.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to simply accept the problem of each day deadlines is essential
- Minimum of 6 months of work expertise in data labeling on picture/video with a number of courses of objects and attributes.
- Performs annotation for picture and video files to support ground fact knowledge generation ·
- Understands and follows the SOP, procedures, and guidelines to execute everyday duties ·
- Performs repetitive annotation actions and adapts to dynamic instructions without compromising on quality ·
- Uses inside instruments and software program supplied by the workforce to track every day status completion and queries. ·
- May take part in knowledge assortment actions when scripts and directions are supplied.
- Adheres to compliance and confidentiality necessities.
- Meets everyday productiveness and quality targets.
- Suggests enhancements to instruments, processes, and SOPs.
Read more to know more about more Opportunities:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September