Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (CAT Modelling) at Genpact, Gurgaon.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
In this position, you shall be liable for the Modeling of complicated portfolios using RMS (Risklink) and AIR (Touchstone, Touchstone Re, and Catrader) models.
- Performing compliance checks on exposures and outcomes to be in line with consumer’s guidelines
- Analyzing model outcomes and variations. Advising onshore counterpart on reasons for loss differences
- Strong knowledge of Reinsurance ideas and utility of various proportional and non-proportional treaties
- Intermediate understanding of SQL
- Highly analytical, with the potential to process and perceive information quickly and creatively
- Ability to work independently while integrating into a worldwide team within a critical time-critical business environment
- Postgraduate / Graduate in quantitative sciences
- Hands-on expertise in Data cleansing AIR expertise
- Basic understanding of Insurance & Reinsurance ideas
- Good quantitative abilities
- Ability to work independently and in larger teams
- Proficient in MS Excel
- SQL can be an added benefit
- Effective time management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience of working inside offshore business partnerships is desirable.
- Good written and comprehension skills
- Eye for detail
- Proactive and talented to coordinate with completely different departments for inputs
- Time Management and adaptability to work different shifts
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by using this link.
Read more opportunities below:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September