Applications are invited for JRF Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad for the year 2021. The final date of application is 30 Oct 2021.
Applications are invited from brilliant, younger candidates with good educational backgrounds to attend the online interview for the post of Junior research fellow position (No. of Post: One) as part of DRDO project entitled, “Pressureless fabrication of carbon foam using bituminous coal for ablative applications”.
- Essential Qualifications 1. M.Sc in Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and associated areas (first-class) with a legitimate GATE rating or M.Tech in Ceramic Engineering, Powder Metallurgy, Materials Science and associated areas
- Age Limit 35 years
- Desirable Experience in mechanical testing of ceramic/ metallic materials. Experience in dealing with various characterization instruments similar to XRD, FTIR, Raman, and so on.
The appointment can be initiated for an interval of six months and primarily based on efficiency, the appointment could be prolonged until the end of the project (3 years). The selected candidates can be eligible for Ph. D registration if they fulfill all the standards of IIT Hyderabad.
Interested candidates should e-mail full CV to atuldeshpande[at]msme.iith.ac.in with e-mail subject as ‘JRF position DRDO’ by 30-10-2021.
As per DST norms (Revised)- INR 31000/- pm + HRA for the first two years & INR 35000/- pm + HRA for the third year.
Read more below:
- LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2023, Frontend Developer, 2+ Years Experience
- Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring as Associate Software Engineer, 0-3 yr exp
- Micron Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer
- Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2023, Hiring as Associate Software Engineer
- SmartDocs Java Developer Off Campus Drive 2022, 0-2 yr exp can apply