Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Business Analyst at Flipkart, Bangalore.
The Flipkart Group is one among India’s main digital commerce entities and contains group corporations Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Their efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight clients, create lakhs of jobs within the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs have driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services similar to Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric improvements which have made online shopping more accessible and inexpensive for thousands and thousands of Indians.
- Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics a part of its overarching competitive strategy, and push it as much as decision makers at each stage.
- As a part of the Management Analytics team, you’ll work with the highest management and strategy teams.
- You are anticipated to have a top-down view of business and relate those needs with strong information backed analyses and models.
- You shall be engaged on fairly cross-useful issues and issues which are of utmost significance to the Org and warrants priority attention.
- At Flipkart, high concentrate on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom for every to experiment and innovate. The delight is while you see the impact of what you have created.
- You will work carefully with inner Flipkart Teams to establish, outline, acquire, and observe key business metrics for products or business processes.
- Pull information required to conduct business evaluation, build reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the efficiency.
- Work with the stakeholders to take data driven choices.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or associated self-discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of expertise in a relevant position.
- Strong problem fixing and analytical expertise.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel, and Scripting Language.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication expertise.
- Ability to multitask and work on a various range of requirements.
Interested candidates can go to the official page by this link.
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
- Proposal for Development of Electric Vehicles by Govt. of India | Last date 5th September
- Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad | Apply by 31st Aug
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.