Applications are invited for the British Council Future Leaders Connect Program 2021.
Table of Contents
About the Program
Future Leaders Connect is a pioneering policy and leadership program for distinctive people from all over the world, who’re aged between 25 and 35.
They are building a world community of rising policy leaders linked over the long run to grasp substantial change on today’s international challenges. With 150 members thus far and tens of hundreds of individuals concerned in our online community, Future Leaders Connect is bringing individuals collectively to lead change by policymaking.
By collaborating in a six-week policy and leadership improvement program, designed by UK consultants, primarily based on the needs of younger, international policy leaders, members have a unique opportunity to further their skills and access worldwide networks and in the end, make a distinction by policy-making.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply you should meet the next criteria; (in any other case your application can’t be accepted)
- Living in one of our collaborating nations (Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Ukraine, UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
- Aged between 25 and 35 (at the beginning of the program)
- Able to talk and understand English (no official qualification is required, however you have to have the ability to speak English to IELTS level 7 or equivalent).
What are they looking for in potential members?
They are looking for distinctive people with the concepts, power, and dedication to work collaboratively with all members of Future Leaders Connect and senior leaders. The program goals to be representative of the nations during which it operates, and we encourage applications from all sections of society.
- You should have the ability to clarify the way you wish to make a change in your nation and past by policymaking
- You should have very good information about policy and how policymaking happens in your nation
- You should be keen to interact with the British Council and the Future Leaders Connect community in the long-term
- You are more likely to be in your early to mid-career and have already got examples of when you might have demonstrated leadership ability
- You should have strong networks and be dedicated to supporting the development of the nation you might be residing in by policy change.
Interested candidates can go to the official application link by clicking at this link.
July 5, 2021
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you