Applications are invited for the FameLab Climate Change Communicators 2021 by British Council.
Table of Contents
About British Council
British Council is the UK’s worldwide organization for cultural relations and academic opportunities. They create pleasant knowledge and understanding between the individuals of the UK and different countries. They do that by making a constructive contribution to the UK and the countries they work with – altering lives by creating alternatives, constructing connections, and engendering trust.
About the FameLab Climate Change Communicators
FameLab Climate Change Communicators is one among many activities the British Council is delivering as a part of The Climate Connection program within the run-up to COP26 – the UN conference on climate change happening within the UK this November. The goal is to harness the facility of people all over the world to attach and collaborate by tradition and training to fight climate change.
Why you should participate:
- All finalists will participate in a two-day online masterclass delivered by leading science communication trainers.
- You will meet and work together with a skilled panel of judges, and be a part of a community of like-minded individuals from everywhere in the world, in addition to the wider FameLab community.
- Cheltenham Festivals held the primary FameLab in 2005. Its partnership with the British Council in 2007 took the competitors world, and up to now, more than 40,000 scientists and engineers have taken half.
- The total winner of the FameLab Climate Change Communicators might be awarded a spot within the FameLab International Online Final in November, the place you’ll be a part of over 20 international locations for additional coaching, networking, and the chance to compete to be the worldwide FameLab International Winner 2021.
Entrants should be:
- Aged 21 years of age or above;
- Based in one of many following collaborating international locations for the needs of examine, analysis or long-term paid/voluntary employment: Albania, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, China, Colombia, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Serbia, Turkey, Uganda or Vietnam;
- Studying or working in roles that relate to science, engineering, technology, drugs, or arithmetic. Individuals working in climate change associated work in organizations equivalent to non-government organizations (NGOs) and charities are welcome to use.
- Lecturers in science, arithmetic, or engineering topics, together with specialist science academics with a science diploma
- Researchers who use current analysis or meta-studies – they mustn’t be getting their palms soiled
- People who work on making use of science, technology, or arithmetic – for instance, these in NGOs, charities, environmental organizations, technology start-ups, statisticians, laptop technicians, consultants to business
- Postgraduate college students of science, arithmetic, or engineering
- People who apply science, arithmetic, or engineering within the armed forces or authorities our bodies
- People who apply science, engineering, or arithmetic in business or enterprise
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
July 27, 2021
Email: [email protected]
Click here to view the official notification for the FameLab Climate Change Communicators 2021.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you