Applications are welcomed from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager- Ad Sales at Star India, Nagpur.
About Star India
Star India is an Indian media conglomerate and a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a community of 60 channels in eight languages, reaching out to 9 out of 10 cable and satellite TV houses in India. The community reaches approximately 790 million viewers a month throughout India and more than 100 nations.
Star India generates more than 30,000 hours of content each year.
The incumbent should generate promoting revenues for the assigned set of channels from an allotted set of accounts and agencies.
- Achievement of the assigned income targets
- Gathering market intelligence with respect to Competition, Clients companies, and total enterprise landscape to additional our business targets
- Developing most popular channel partnerships with market
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Qualification: MBA or Postgraduate
- Experience: Must have labored in associated gross sales roles or related industries for a minimum of 4 to 8 years.
- Strong data of B2B gross sales and company linked markets will probably be an added benefit
- Ability to drive and obtain gross sales targets.
- Leverages relationships & is a successful networker.
- Should be adept at MS- Office instruments like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eye for element and talent to satisfy deadlines
- High power ranges and a go-getter angle
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast-paced inner & exterior environments.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Assistant Manager- Ad Sales at Star, Nagpur
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you