Applications are invited for Graphic Designer – Analyst at Deloitte Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, generally known as Deloitte, is a multinational skilled companies community with offices in over 150 nations and territories all over the world. The U.S. India Consulting Sales & Pursuit Excellence (S&PE) is an extension of the U.S. Consulting S&PE workforce which is devoted to the success of the firm’s gross sales efforts as they’re defined by Deloitte Consulting leadership. The workforce helps sales success by driving steady enhancement in gross sales effectiveness.
Table of Contents
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate with related expertise.
- Degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design/Visual Communications.
- Strong verbal and written English communication expertise.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and demonstrated capability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong interpersonal expertise and skill to work efficiently in a team.
- Understand the RFP necessities and develop presentation themes, icons, sample graphics, and so on. and make them accessible for the Pursuit/consumer team to use within the proposal.
- Work carefully with the pursuit team to create compelling and brand-compliant graphics which convey the message creatively.
- Adhere to the graphics archiving process for future use and must also use existing graphics were required to avoid rework.
- Accept Adhoc graphics requests particular to pursuits dealt with by the US SE
- Experience in working with MS Office Suite (particularly Word and PowerPoint displays)
- Should have working information in software programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and many others.
- Should have the ability to work and contribute in a team surroundings.
- Ability to move through a number of assignments and regulate multiple and competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Should have the ability to maintain current with an aptitude for studying new graphic and design technologies.
- 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM (flexibility required)
- based Saturday staffing could be required
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you