The Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut is organizing an Online FDP on Advanced Engineered Surfaces for Phase Change Heat Transfer Application from July 12 to 16, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is absolutely centrally funded by MHRD and is ruled by the NIT Act 2007. Institute has ten departments, three faculties, and 9 research facilities. It affords ten UG, and thirty PG applications together with the Ph.D. program in numerous fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
The major goal of the proposed course is to highlight the latest developments within the area of surface engineering and their potential application within the thermal management of excessive heat flux devices. Exposure to the experimental and characterization strategies will allow the individuals to know concerning the superior fabrication strategies and their profitable implementation.
The advanced computing thermal strategies utilized in varied thermal applications and corresponding mathematical modeling of the physical system will be explored.
On completion of this course, individuals are anticipated to be able to understand the fundamentals and advances of section change warmth switch in electronics, present floor engineering strategies for the enhancement of floor properties and its software.
This program will cover the next topics:
- Liquid Infused Slippery Surfaces
- Thermo-capillary Driven Bubbles
- Micro-Macro Perspectives of Boiling Heat Transfer
- Flow boiling on Nano-structured Microchannel
- Additives for the enhancement of section change
- heat transfer in earth and microgravity situation
- Wall superheat on the incipient nucleate boiling situation for pure and compelled convection
- Heat Transfer on Melting and Solidification of Phase Change materials
- Engineer Water Repellent Surfaces and Colloidal
- Deposits through Droplet Evaporation on a Solid Surface
- Measurement strategies for Multi-phase flows
- Flow boiling warmth switch in a mini channel using carbon nanotube coating
- Evaporation of water droplets on totally different heated surfaces
Who can Attend?
Faculties/ Ph.D. Scholars/ PG and B.Tech Students and business workers working/ within the area of Advanced surface and section change heat transfer.
- Faculty: Rs. 1190
- PhD students: Rs. 595
- M.Tech/ B.Tech students: Rs. 238
- Industry Person: Rs. 3570
The registration charge needs to be paid by an online transfer. The bank details are given: Account Name: Director, NIT Calicut, Continuing training program. Account No.: 37618269594; IFSC Code: SBIN0002207; MICR Code: 673002012.
To register for the course, click here.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you