The Department of Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Training Program on An Introduction to Statistical Procedures & Analysis for Engineers from July 12 to 16, 2021.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of nationwide significance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is unfolded over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 within the State of Gujarat as one of many Regional Engineering Colleges, grew to become the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
The fundamental aims of this training program are:
- Understand the significance of statistical instruments in experiments and advantages in research and process development.
- Apply the strategies to achieve high quality in academic research.
The broad definition of the course is as follows:
- Introduction to likelihood and generally used likelihood functions like Normal distribution
- Introduction to statistics, Sample imply, Sample variance, Graphical illustration using Sample Quantiles, Box-plots, Histogram
- Hypothesis Testing: z, t, and Chi-square tests
- Introduction to ANOVA, Linear Regression
- Solving statistical problems using MS-Excel
Students, faculty members, and scientists from engineering backgrounds can apply for the STTP.
The registration fee (together with GST) is as follows: For Students: Rs.600/-; For Faculty/ Scientists: 1000/-.
The sessions might be carried out live online through Webex or another appropriate ONLINE portal. Certificates might be posted to your registered deal on the profitable completion of this system. The variety of individuals for this system is limited to 100 on first-come-first-serve-basis.
To register for the course, click here.
Payment and registration details will be sent on the mail id after the participant submits his/ her details. The final date to apply is July 10, 2021.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you