About the Book
This Book goal at selling and facilitating exchanges of analysis data and findings throughout completely different disciplines on the design and investigation of federated learning-based clever knowledge analytics of secured IoT-health infrastructures. The Intelligent Health techniques will constantly generate large knowledge that requires massive medical knowledge strategies to course of.
The superior healthcare techniques need to be upgraded with new capabilities corresponding to knowledge analytics, machine studying, clever determination making, and more skilled providers. The IoT helps to design and develop clever healthcare options assisted by knowledge analytics and machine studying.
This e-book goal will offer the federated studying, safety and privateness, Data-driven infrastructure design, analytical approaches, and technological options with case research for good well-being informatics.
This e-book goals to draw works on multidisciplinary analysis spanning throughout the pc science and engineering, environmental research, providers, city planning and improvement, Healthcare, social sciences, and industrial engineering on applied sciences, case research, novel approaches, and visionary concepts associated to data-driven revolutionary studying and computing options and massive medical data-powered applications to deal with the actual world challenges for constructing good healthcare sectors.
The content material of books might be labeled in 3 essential sections. Potential matters embody however should not restrict to the next:
- Part I “Data-driven Smart Healthcare Infrastructure”
- Part II “Computing and Learning Algorithms for Remote Healthcare”
- Part III “Remote Biomedical Data-driven Solutions and Management”
Topics of Interest
- Smart distant well-being ecosystem– an Introduction
- The intelligent infrastructure of ubiquitous well-being computing
- Cyber-physical techniques and Blockchain for distant healthcare
- Future ideas of IoMT and distant healthcare
- Federated studying for smartness in healthcare providers
- Healthcare infrastructures in future good cities
- HPC for distant and robotic surgical procedure
- Distributed Artificial intelligence for biomedical knowledge analytics
- Data analytics instruments and applied sciences for good healthcare
- Machine studying and AI for federated studying
- Optimization of distant healthcare providers
- IoMT-Based collaborative studying and synthetic intelligence of medical issues (AIoMT)
- Cloud/Fog/Edge computing for secured good cities
- Supervised and unsupervised learning-based onboard processing for IoMT and distant healthcare
- Wearable sensors and pervasive computing for distant healthcare
- Green computing and communications for IoMT and distant healthcare
- Collaborative federated studying for multi-modal prognosis
- Cloud-primarily based distributed healthcare instruments
- Federated studying and analytics for COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Ubiquitous computing for distant well-being knowledge supply
- Deterministic and stochastic approaches for biomedical modeling
- Edge assisted healthcare knowledge analytics using federated Learning
- Secured city healthcare administration
- Internet of Things for medical data-driven options
- Internet of Ambulance issues, Telemedicine, Tele-health
- M-Health, e-Health, p-Health for well-being knowledge administration
- Service administration in cell hospitals
- A pervasive affected person well-being monitoring system
- Federated aided distant prognosis
- Advanced communication, computing, and administration for Healthcare knowledge
- Ubiquitous Computing for Remote Healthcare and IoMT Data Transmission
- Remote and distributed entry to healthcare scientific knowledge: a validation mannequin
How to Submit?
Prospective contributors are invited to submit chapter proposal together with title, all writer details, ORCID, and tentative TOC to [email protected] with the topic “Springer-IHIAM’21”. Abstract ought to spotlight the novelty and contribution of the proposed article.
- Dr. Chinmay Chakraborty, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Jharkhand, India
- Dr. Mohammad R. Khosravi, Persian Gulf University, Bushehr, Iran
- There isn’t any payment to be paid.
- The lead writer of every chapter will obtain one complimentary copy of the e-book
|Abstract Submission||20th June 2021|
|Full Chapter Submission||20th July 2021|
|Status Notification||30th July 2021|
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you