Thomson Reuters invites applications for Associate Multimedia News Producer at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore. Online applications are open on the official website.
Thomson Reuters, Bangalore on the lookout for a multimedia journalist to hitch the 24X7 digital operations of Reuters, which operates considered one of the world’s largest and most credible information websites and a web-based enterprise serving quite a lot of digital purchasers worldwide. The profitable candidate should have clear-sighted information judgment to rearrange, choose and package deals from the tons of stories tales hitting the wires each hour.
The affiliate multimedia information producer will work carefully with Reuters’ foremost editorial providers in deciding what the highest tales shall be on each subject from politics and coverage, enterprise, markets, sport, leisure, and way of life.
At Thomson Reuters, we ship clever info shortly and effectively, so professionals have information to behave. We mix trade experience with modern technology to ship essential info to main resolution-makers within the monetary, authorized, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted information group.
Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication from a reputed college/institute.
- At least one-year expertise in an information company, newspaper, or TV newsroom
- Impeccable writing
- Strong information judgment
- Knowledge of economic system, coverage, markets, technology, sports activities, and leisure
- Multimedia expertise
- A high degree of creativity, offering wonderful packaging concepts for the online and considering past the apparent
- Strong workforce participant, good communication expertise
- Fast and correct enhancement and packaging for the online
- Good at using editorial technology
- Solid understanding of authorized dangers and powerful ethics
The affiliate multimedia information producer shall be a part of the tight-knit workforce manning the Global Online desk in Bangalore, sub-editing/localizing and submitting tales with related footage for the Reuters Online Reports (OLR) and the revamped website.
The producer ought to have an eager eye for element and maintain our goal subtle information client enterprise viewers in thoughts whereas guaranteeing the website is up to date with the newest and finest tales, pictures, slideshows, and movies curated from the Reuters wires, picture, and video service.
- Send a canopy letter explaining why you imagine you might be certified for this place
- Include a CV.
- Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this page.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate Multimedia News Producer at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore.
You may additionally have an interest:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you