Amazon Bengaluru invites job applications for Category Management Associate posts for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Bachelor’s degree in any self-discipline
- 2 – 4 years of expertise in data-driven, insights producing roles which require working with a vast quantity of knowledge and deriving inferences from it for enterprise groups to take correct choices based mostly on such knowledge
- Experience working in enterprise improvement, exterior companion administration associated roles.
- Retail expertise
- SQL knowledge
- Assist sellers/distributors with numerous Amazon Business instruments and supply assist for catalog creation, including new merchandise, and so forth.
- Guide sellers to make use of B2B instruments to spice up their income on the Amazon Business market.
- Work with exterior businesses to establish product gaps from the checklist shared by enterprise clients with the Sales groups.
- Coordinate with inside account administration groups and sellers to onboard the product gaps on Amazon Business.
- Review catalog for content material high quality of merchandise added by B2B crew, based mostly on pre-defined tips & co-ordinate with inside groups to repair the problems for higher buyer expertise.
- Document processes & commonly replace present SOPs
- Review & recommend SOP modifications required if any to the crew foundation enter from Category managers
- Create and share numerous units of each day, weekly and month-to-month enterprise reviews to offer knowledge intelligence to inside groups for bettering high quality of inputs for enterprise clients.
To go to the official application page, click below link.
For more such opportunities, test right here:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.