Swiggy is hiring experienced professionals with having work experience ( 4-8 years ) for the post of City Operations Head. Interested candidates may apply for the post below.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Operations function at Swiggy is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics, and customer experience. The COH has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the metrics. The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
- Developing and ensuring execution of Operational Processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Provide functional guidance, support and direction on Field Ops and let the City Head(s) deliver superior Customer experience through sustainable logins, serviceability, regular SLA and managing on-ground local issues.
- Build a wide range of capabilities and enablers within the region that can enable unlocking and discovery of hyperlocal growth. Conduct a periodic operations 360 degree review of metrics, projects etc. for all cities within the region
- Build functional mastery and operations excellence capability in the people/processes that city ops team handles, to enable the development and deployment of transformational changes in operations
- Find and pursue cost reduction opportunities for maintaining strong P&L
- Strategizing and executing projects aligned with the company vision and setting timelines to reach those goals.
- Expansion into multiple hyperlocal zones for higher customer zone coverage
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making with leadership
|Job Role:||City Operations Head|
|Experience Required:||4-8 years.|
- High ownership, accountability, and bias for action are a must.
- Strong academic background (Post Graduate/ Graduate) with 4-8 years’ work experience. Prefer relevant experience in Retail/E-commerce industry in leading businesses
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management)
- Prior leadership experience. (Experience in managing blue collared employees such as delivery executives is a bonus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2023, Frontend Developer, 2+ Years Experience
- Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring as Associate Software Engineer, 0-3 yr exp
- Micron Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer
- Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2023, Hiring as Associate Software Engineer
- SmartDocs Java Developer Off Campus Drive 2022, 0-2 yr exp can apply