National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) invites applications for Consultant (Civil) engagement on a contractual basis.
Table of Contents
- About National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)
- Essential Qualifications
- Scope of Work
- Age Limit
- Contract Period
- Terms of cost
- Tax deduction at sources
- Application Deadline
- Click here to view the official notification for the Consultant (Civil) post at the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Kolkata.
About National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)
National Council of Science Museums is an autonomous organization below the Indian Ministry of Culture. It is the biggest chain of science centers or museums below a single administrative umbrella in the world.
First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equal.
The applicant is required to have at least 20 years of expertise within the subject of Civil Engineering in Central Government/State Government/PSU/Central or State Autonomous Body
Scope of Work
Finalizing the tenders for civil works as per CPWD norms; shall monitor all major civil works of the Council and ensure implementation of finest practices within the subject of civil engineering, compliance of all statutory regulations relevant for public buildings throughout all buildings of the Council and many others.; monitoring compliance of all necessities for safety and security of visitors, employees, assets of the Council, and many others. like fire detection, prevention & safety techniques, disaster preparedness & mitigation policy of the Govt. &other agencies.
Upper age restrict – 65 years of age as on31.08.2021
The initial contract could be for an interval of 1 year and might additionally be prolonged on year to year basis subject to the practical requirements, appraisal of the efficiency, and medical fitness of the person.
No lodging facility or home rent shall be supplied by NCSM.
Terms of cost
Consolidated remuneration of `50,000.00 monthly shall be paid to the person retired from Central Govt./State Govt./ PSU/ Central or State Autonomous Body as Chief Engineer/Dy. Chief Engineer or equivalent in the Pay Matrix Level 13A/13 on the time of retirement of service.
Tax deduction at sources
The income tax or another tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing guidelines, shall be deducted at source earlier than effecting the payment for which NCSM will subject TDS certificate as relevant.
- In prescribed format, the duly accomplished utility should be submitted addressed to the Secretary, NCSM to attain NCSM, Kolkata on or earlier than 31.08.2021. Any application obtained after the due date shall be rejected.
- NCSM has the right to cancel the advertisement and to not proceed within the matter for engagement of consultant, at any stage or to accept or reject all or any applications without giving any clarification, whatsoever.
- Other terms & situations of the engagement shall be carried out as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The engagement of the Consultant is on a contractual basis for a preliminary interval of 1 year which can be prolonged as per the requirement of the Council.
- The Competent Authority may have all of the rights to select any one of many candidates as a Consultant or cancel all of the applications at its sole discretion.
- The determination of the Competent Authority shall be closing and candidates may have no proper to file any sort of petition towards the choice in any discussion board or/and in any court of India.
August 31, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Consultant (Civil) post at the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Kolkata.
Read More Similar Posts Below: