Applications are invited for JRF (Civil Engineering) under the DST Funded Project at NIT Warangal for 2021. The final date of application is 30 June.
Evaluation of Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) and Its Association with Travel Behavior and Gentrification Using Big Data Analytics.
- B.E./ B.Tech/ or equal degree in Civil Engineering(First class)
- ME/ M.Tech in Transportation Engineering with legitimate GATE
- Age restrict: NA
Desirable: A previous knowledge of the below-mentioned abilities is desirable
- Transportation planning
- Transit-Oriented Development
- Proficient in Travel behavior modeling and Good analytical potential and competent in writing abilities
In this project, the candidate has to perform
- Travel behavior knowledge assortment
- Development of the analytic models
- Travel behavior and association with TOD
The performance of the application is connected with this advertisement. Complete and send to an email brkadali[at]nitw.ac.in; saladi.subbarao[at]mahindrauniversity.edu.in.
30th June 2021.
Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the Third Year.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Warangal.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you