D-Prize invitations applications for its numerous challenges for Social Entrepreneurs for the yr 2021. Prizes are as much as ₹15L.
Applications are now invited from younger and inventive social entrepreneurs for the D-Prize Challenge 2021. The D-Prize helps new entrepreneurs who can distribute confirmed poverty interventions.
The world has already invented services to finish poverty. Yet thousands and thousands of individuals nonetheless don’t have entry. The D-Prize goals to award essentially the most promising groups to launch a pilot model of your new group the place excessive poverty exists.
- Health Access: Under this, we have a number of challenges such because the Self-Injectable Contraceptive Challenge, Oxygen Challenge, Patient Identification Challenge, Maternal Health Challenge, Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Challenge, Prevention Of Mother-To-Child Transmission Challenge, Child Immunisation Challenge, Sugar Daddy Awareness Challenge.
- Clean Water: Can you put in and promote group chlorine dispensers to extend entry to wash water?
- Education: Can you train fundamental studying and arithmetic abilities to main faculty college students in a resource-limited classroom?
- Agriculture: Can you present smallholder farmers with high-quality inputs and coaching confirmed to extend their harvests? Can you present smallholder farmers’ post-harvest loans and storage expertise confirmed to extend their incomes? We have a number of challenges beneath Agriculture as properly.
- Livelihoods: Can you present enterprise teaching, capital, and social assist to elevate folks out of ultra-poverty?
- Energy: Can you promote pico photo voltaic lamps to rural or slum-dwelling households without common entry to electrical energy?
- Public Services: Public companies in growing international locations are rife with corruption. Public reporting and scorecards create actual accountability. Can you monitor and report information to cut back on corruption and enhance public service?
- Custom: Propose your personal problem! If you understand of one other confirmed intervention in want of better distribution, D-Prize wishes to hear it. The sole necessities are to decide on an already confirmed poverty answer that’s in want of distribution to extra folks within the growing world.
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from wherever on this planet, of any age, and any background.
- They will contemplate funding present organizations provided that: you’re piloting a brand new distribution-focused initiative, and also you want high-risk capital.
- Round 1: Submit your idea notice and resume(s). D-Prize typically receives 1700 submissions per competitor.
- Round 2:Top 5% of entrepreneurs are invited to submit a full proposal. You may have two weeks to draft and submit.
- Final Round: Top entrepreneurs interview by way of cellphone and e-mail. The prime 1% will obtain as much as $20,000 to launch.
- Launch: You will spend the following three months utilizing your expertise to start out an enterprise that may develop and assist thousands and thousands of individuals.
How to Apply?
To apply online for any one of the above challenges, click here. (expired)
- The Global Competition launches on April 5, 2021.
- Early Submission Deadline: May 16, 2021, at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Regular Submission Deadline: June 6, 2021, at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Extension Deadline (restricted to 200 individuals who register): June 27, 2021, at midnight PT (pacific time)
The most promising groups shall be awarded as much as 20,000 USD (15L INR) to launch a pilot model of their new group wherever excessive poverty exists.
For additional details, click here.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.