Entries are invited for the National Essay Writing Competition for School Students organized by the Press Club of India & LFT.
Table of Contents
About the Competition
Press Club of India and Leaders For Tomorrow Foundation, together with Voice Of Kids, have launched India’s largest Essay Writing competitors for high school college students on the theme of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The main goal of these competitors is to inculcate the behavior of studying and writing amongst faculty kids and youth. The competitor’s goals to offer high school college students (from courses 8 to 12) a possibility to voice their concepts and to assist work on the social points that they arrive at throughout their day-to-day lives. The winners shall be chosen on the idea of the understanding of the issue, the number of subjects, the feasibility of the concept instructed, and writing abilities.
Topics of Competition
Participants can write an essay on any main improvement situation confronted by India with respect to attaining the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The essay ought to establish an issue and discover potential options.
- Covid-19 Pandemic has drastically modified the normal mannequin of schooling. Suggest potential methods we are able to obtain the sustainable improvement purpose of high-quality schooling for all while considering the modifications that the pandemic has led to.
- Achieving the SDG of Gender Equality is significant for a peaceable, affluent, and sustainable world. Critically analyze the position of the college and household in attaining gender equality.
- 77% of the waste in India is disposed of in open dumps, 18% is composted and solely around 5% is recycled. Discuss this situation in relation to the Sustainable Development Goals of Climate Action and Responsible Consumption and Production.
- Students of courses 8 -12 from any faculty throughout the nation
- The entry price of Rs. 100/- to be paid together with the net submission of the essay
Prizes and Awards
- National Level Prizes:
- 1st Prize – Rs. 20,000 + Gold Medal + Certificate + 100% scholarship for an internet language course for kids and younger individuals supplied by Goethe-Institut India
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 15,000 + Silver medal + Certificate + 100% scholarship for an internet language course for kids and younger individuals supplied by Goethe-Institut India
- third Prize – Rs. 10,000 + Bronze Medal + Certificate + 100% scholarship for an internet language course for kids and younger individuals supplied by Goethe-Institut India
- Consolation Prizes (2) – Rs. 5,000 + Medal + Certificate + Goethe-Institut Goodie Bag and Book Voucher
- State Level Prizes:
- 1st Prize – Rs. 2000 + Gold Medal + Certificate + Goethe-Institut Goodie Bag and Book Voucher
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 1000 + Silver Medal + Certificate
- Third Prize – Rs.500 + Bronze Medal + Certificate
- School Level Prizes:
- 1st Prize – Gold Medal + Certificate
- 2nd Prize – Silver Medal + Certificate
- Third Prize – Bronze Medal + Certificate
- The essay should be written in English.
- Only one entry is permitted per participant.
- Only unique essays shall be thought-about for the competitors.
- The physique of the submission should be within the format as specified.
- The essay must be inside 500- 1000 phrases.
Participants are required to pay the entry price of Rs 100/-.
How to Register?
- Interested contributors can register for the competitors by means of this link. (expired)
- After registration, the participant can submit their essay by means of this link. (expired)
- Last date to register: May 15, 2021
For more details, click on the link below.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.