About the Program
What does it take to win in as we speak digital financial system? How do you cope with the disruption attributable to digital applied sciences, evolving enterprise fashions, and an altering workforce?
Digital leaders are in excessive demand as enterprises more and more dependent on digital applied sciences. These leaders are tech-savvy, knowledge-pushed, and are in a position to encourage groups to interact in speedy experimentation that drives transformation and enterprise outcomes.
Given the size of digital disruptions, the talents and views of digital leaders at the moment are required in each business and job operation: from operations to HR; accounting to product improvement; advertising and marketing to technique.
In this Digital Leadership MicroMasters program, you’ll develop the information and capabilities to guide organizational change and transformation. You will achieve arms-on expertise in understanding and articulating:
- Strategies to drive and remodel what you are promoting within the digital financial system;
- How to drive enterprise worth via experimentation;
- Development of platform primarily based methods for development;
- Negotiation and administration of digital transformation initiatives;
- Effective folks and group administration methods;
The MicroMasters program concludes with two programs that leverage object-oriented considering, and knowledge analytics for designing, working, assessing, and adapting strategic experiments that result in extra progressive merchandise and enterprise processes that develop market development.
What you’ll study?
- Develop an experimental functionality to drive enterprise outcomes
- Harness knowledge to enhance enterprise choices
- Lead folks and groups in dynamic environments
- Transform what you are promoting mannequin to succeed inside digital disruptions
- Develop platform primarily based methods for development and innovation
- Kristen J. McCormack Master Lecturer and Executive in Residence, Organizational Behavior Boston University
- Darrell Griffin CEO and President PerformancEdge
- N. Venkat Venkatraman David J. McGrath Jr. Professor in Management Boston University
- Matthew J. Reis Lecturer Boston University
- Marshall Van Alstyne Questrom Professor of Management and Chair of Information Systems Boston University
- Paul R. Carlile Associate Professor of Management and Information Systems Boston University
- Ben Lubin Assistant Professor within the Information Systems division Boston University
- John W. Byers Professor of Computer Science Boston University
- Chris Dellarocas Richard C. Shipley Professor of Information Systems Boston University
- Andrei Lapets Director of Research Development and Research Scientist, Hariri Institute for Computing Boston University
- Sandra Deacon Carr Master Lecturer within the Organizational Behavior Department Boston University
- Lloyd Baird Professor of Management Boston University
8 months (4 – 7 hours per week)
To enroll in this course, click on the link below.
MicroMasters® Program in Digital Leadership
More Similar Programs:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.