Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineering ( Backend -FullStack) at Salesforce.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software firm headquartered in San Francisco, California. It gives customer relationship administration service and in addition gives a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer support, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- Design and implementation of the control plane framework subsystems.
- Work carefully with Product Management, Infrastructure Experts, and Technical Operations to know challenges, develop, test, and deploy high-quality software programs.
- Ability to suggest easy and stylish options to complicated business and technical problems.
- Resolve complicated technical points and drive improvements that enhance system availability, resilience, and efficiency.
- Capable of driving and delivering thin slices of performance on a daily cadence with data-driven suggestions loops in agile surroundings.
- Be passionate about automation.
- Create, keep and share technical documentation utilized by engineers and different staff members.
- Actively participate in mentoring engineers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- At least 4+ years of business expertise in software design and development constructing companies in a distributed systems surroundings.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming in at least one in all these programming languages: C#, GoLang, Java.
- Strong experience in any relational (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL/etc.) databases.
- Practical expertise in cloud computing and proficiency both in Azure or AWS technologies.
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence.
- Experience with Agile improvement methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent communication expertise in working with each business and engineering stakeholder.
- Not afraid to learn new technologies and new ideas, be curious, and show a revolutionary mindset.
- Hands-on expertise on C#, GoLang, Azure, MS SQL.
- Hands-on expertise with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Chef, or Ansible.
- Good understanding of containers/virtualization, monitoring, load balancing, networking, and security.
- Experience in Teamcity or Spinnaker.
- Experience with open supply initiatives resembling Kafka, Spark, or Zookeeper.
- Experience with container orchestration techniques resembling Kubernetes, Docker, Helios.
- Experience with Security Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in any NoSQL (Dynamo/MongoDB/and so forth.) databases.
Read More Similar Posts Below: