DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: DevRev is hiring freshers for the UI Developer role in Chennai.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
DevRev is a business software company that brings developers (Dev) and customers (Rev) together in the era of product-led growth. The company is building an API-first, dev-centric CRM that leverages data, design, and machine intelligence to empower developers to build, support, and grow their businesses. In times of anemic NPS and high customer churn, DevRev strives to create the world’s most customer-centric companies led by happy developers. Grok and grep more on DevRev via the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||DevRev|
|2. Job Role:||UI Developer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science or related|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Chennai|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Trellix Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate SDET | Fresh Graduates
- Citrix Off Campus Drive 2022 | UI Developer I
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 | SDE | New Grads (2022)
- Globant Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate UI Developer
DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
DevRev is hiring fresher engineers for the position of UI Developer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with the latest UI libraries and frameworks
- A keen eye for design, user experience, and detail
- And finally, a high desire to learn & build from 0 to 1
- Experience with PWA (Progressive Web Apps), Single Page Applications is a bonus
- Experience in building full-stack web and mobile applications
- Work closely with our Customer Success team and Design Teams to build prototypes and innovative application experiences for our users
- Collect customer feedback and thrive to provide the best user experience
- To understand customer issues/needs, work with UI developers to root cause and provide solutions
- Support core product UI Developers
- Build reusable and responsive components to scale multiple device types
- Optimize UI for the best performance, quality, and efficiency
- Work on Bug fixes, Fit & Finish, and UI enhancements
- Work alongside and learn from a talented group of engineers with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds
What is the Hiring Process for DevRev Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for DevRev Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the DevRev Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for DevRev Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for DevRev Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for DevRev Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the UI Developer role at DevRev is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech Computer Science or similar degree from 2022 pass out batch freshers can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at DevRev Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the UI Developer role in Chennai is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a UI Developer at DevRev?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at DevRev for the UI Developer role is ₹9.77 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide DevRev Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about DevRev Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.