Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Campus Hiring – 2022: Diebold Nixdorf is hiring Associate Software Engineers through an Off-Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Diebold Nixdorf:
- Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Diebold Nixdorf:
- Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Documents Required for Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive:
- Apply link – Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Diebold Nixdorf?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Diebold Nixdorf?
- What is the job role & Salary at Diebold Nixdorf?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Diebold Nixdorf?
- 6. Is there any shift at Diebold Nixdorf?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Diebold Nixdorf?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Diebold Nixdorf job updates?
About Diebold Nixdorf:
We’re the world leader in connected commerce, with proven expertise and comprehensive portfolios in cutting-edge product technology, multi-vendor software, and service excellence for both financial and retail customers. Diebold Nixdorf employs approximately 22,000 employees in more than 130 countries around the world. We are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DBD.”
Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Diebold Nixdorf|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Technology Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MSc/MCA (IT, CSE, ECE)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Hyderabad|
|10. CTC:||Not Disclosed|
Eligibility Criteria of Diebold Nixdorf:
- Full-time Bachelor and/or Master degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology and Electronics & Communication, MCA, MSc) with a minimum of 60% grade
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and algorithm skills
- Good understanding of at least one programming skill i.e.: C++/Core Java/C# .Net
- Good communication and interfacing skills
- The ability to work in teams, global environment, partner effectively
- Passionate and enthusiastic about exploring and self-learning new functional and technology areas with the latest trends, developments in the relevant business industry
- Good understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Familiar with APIs, Web Services (REST, SOAP), Microservices
- Understanding of unit testing framework (NUnit, JUnit…), system integration tests, API tests using JMeter/SOAPUI/Postman
- Automation skills using Selenium or other frameworks
- Exposure to Cloud environment (AWS, Azure…) and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Understanding of application server (Tomcat…) on Linux/Unix/Windows platforms
- Good knowledge in interacting with RDBMS (i.e. Oracle/MYSQL/MS SQL)
- Good understanding of shell scripting
Good to Have Skills:
- Java / C# .Net or any programming language certification
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps relevant knowledge
- Cloud environment (AWS, Azure…), development, security-related courses or certifications
- Understanding of security protocols, encryption/decryption technologies
- Toolset awareness – GIT, JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Code Coverage, Jenkins/Teamcity/TFS
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the product functional and technical aspects
- Ensures timely delivery and excellent quality of the deliverables for the product
- End to end story/task development, implementation, and test automation
- Debugging and troubleshooting product functional and technical issues
- Participate in the construction and integration of software components into the product, in a co-development model
- Be part of teams in designing and developing new features and enhancements
- Adhere to standards and use best practices in software development and ensure adherence to agreed development standards
- Escalate and resolve timely, the technical and functional related issues to the next level
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Diebold Nixdorf career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents Required for Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Diebold Nixdorf Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/ME/MCA/MSC – 2022 pass out students with having Computer Science or related engineering backgrounds.
2. What is the Selection Process of Diebold Nixdorf?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Diebold Nixdorf?
Ans: The job location is – Hyderabad, India.
What is the job role & Salary at Diebold Nixdorf?
Ans: The job role is Associate Software Engineer & the salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Diebold Nixdorf?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Diebold Nixdorf?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Diebold Nixdorf?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Diebold Nixdorf job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.