Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/BTech – 2021: Dassault Systems is hiring Software Developers through an Off-Campus Drive. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc.
About Dassault Systemes:
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 230,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass Logo, 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE have registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Dassault Systems|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Developer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech / MTech (Computer Science or related field)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||INR 5-8 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria of Dassault Systemes:
Educational Qualifications & Skills Required:
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Sciences or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records. Should have scored a minimum of 60% in all 10th/12th/Grad/PG.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Strong Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environmental issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible, and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Estimating, Designing, Developing, Planning, and implementing software modules and features.
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging, Research, and Investigation, Creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Mentor and guide fellow junior Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customers on real-time production issues.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Dassault Systemes Recruitment Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Dassault Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents Required for Dassault Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/MTech – 2021 pass out students with having Computer Science or related engineering background.
2. What is the Selection Process of Dassault Systemes?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Dassault Systemes?
Ans: The job location is –
What is the job role & Salary at Dassault Systemes?
Ans: The job role is Software Developer & the salary is INR 5-8 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Dassault Systemes?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Dassault Systemes?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Dassault Systemes?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Dassault Systemes job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.