CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow a laboratory below Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) conducting an online interview for engagement of Part-Time Doctor at CSIR Dispensary, Nirala Nagar, Lucknow from Indian Nationals.
The Central Drug Research Institute is a multidisciplinary research laboratory in Lucknow, India, using scientific personnel from numerous areas of biomedical sciences.
Table of Contents
- Essential Qualification
- Desirable Qualification
- Desirable Experience
- Age Limit
- Dispensary Timings
- Job Requirements
- Period of Engagement
- Important Notes
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadline
- Click here to view the notification for the post of Doctor (Part-Time) at CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow.
MBBS Degree with minimal 55% marks.
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Medicine/ Paediatrics/ TB Chest/ Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Minimum Two years of expertise in Government / Private hospitals.
Should not have attained the age of 65 years.
The selected candidate will likely be paid a consolidated quantity of as much as Rs. 32,670/- (Thirty Two Thousand Six Hundred Seventy Only) monthly for performing a maximum of 03 hours duty per day on all days (besides Sunday and holidays).
- Morning shift: 08.00 am to 02.40 p.m.
- Evening shift: 12.30 pm to 07.10 p.m.
- Perform the duties of a normal duty medical officer regardless of the very fact whether or not the individual is a specialist or not. He/she must attend the morning or night OPD of CSIR Dispensary Nirala Nagar, Lucknow for 3 hours period as determined by the Medical Officer in charge in response to the requirement.
- This contains treating widespread medical illnesses and referring the affected person to specialists if required, observe-up of continual disease patients.
Period of Engagement
- Part-Time Doctor will be contractually engaged on a purely short-term basis initially for an interval of 1 year or common appointment of Medical Officer, whichever is earlier.
- They won’t have any claim for regular appointments. However, it won’t be prolonged after attainment of 65 years of age in any circumstances and the engagement will be cancelled, at any time by CSIR-CDRI, without assigning any motive no matter by giving one-month notice.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for becoming a member of the position.
- The above positions are purely momentary. Candidates engaged in these positions won’t confer any proper implicit or explicit consideration for regularization/absorption towards any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
- Leave: The halftime doctor would not be entitled to any type of regular leave. However, they’d be entitled to 8 days leave in a calendar year, to be calculated on a pro-rata basis
How to Apply?
- A soft copy of the application in prescribed format together with all related mark sheet and certificates must be e-mailed to CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow ( [email protected]). Uploaded application and all related mark sheet and certificates need to be clearly visible. The final date for submission of the application is 30th June 2021 up to 5.30 p.m. Applications obtained after the final date for any reason won’t be entertained by CSIR-CDRI.
- The date for figuring outage/qualification and experience shall be the final date of submissions of the application form.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without images, related mark sheet and certificates and unsigned and so on.) won’t be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- All obtained applications might be screened by a committee. The Committee can set their very own standards for short-listing the candidates. The results of the Screening will be displayed on the Institute website. Only shortlisted candidates will be referred to as for an online interview via e-mail mentioned in the application form by the candidate.
- Date & Timing of online Interview: Eligible candidates are required to attend the online Interview as per the date & time slot allocated to them.
June 30, 2021
Click here to view the notification for the post of Doctor (Part-Time) at CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you