Applications are invited for KYC Operations Analyst at Citi Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The KYC Operations Analyst 1 is an entry-level position accountable for taking part in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight, and regulatory reporting actions in coordination with the Compliance and Control group. The general goal of this position is to help within the development and administration of a dedicated inside KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted companion to our clients by responsibly offering financial services that allow growth and financial progress. Our core actions are safeguarding assets, lending cash, making funds, and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of expertise serving to our shoppers meet the world’s hardest challenges and embrace its biggest alternatives. We are Citi, the worldwide financial institution – an establishment connecting thousands and thousands of individuals throughout hundreds of countries and cities.
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equal experience.
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance groups to help with the preparation, development, due diligence, and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices
- Create and keep KYC data by obtaining data from inside and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.)
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance groups to replace system data from initiation to approval of KYC file and report workflow progress to supervisor
- Validate the information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program (CIP) documents to make sure completion and accuracy
- Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory necessities / Global Business Support Unit (BSU) Standards
- Maintain BSU tool
- Appropriately assess threat when enterprise selections are made, demonstrating specific consideration for the firm’s fame and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with relevant legal guidelines, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment relating to personal behavior, conduct and enterprise practices, and escalating, managing and reporting management points with transparency.
KYC Operations Analyst at Citi, Mumbai.
Read More: KYC Onboarding Analyst at Barclays, Delhi: Applications Open(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you