Applications are invited for Editorial & Reporting Specialist at EY, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
EY is are looking for an expert for the English language, who additionally has an eye for detail on the subject of layout and formatting of PowerPoint files. Acting as a proofreader and formatting reviewer, you’ll carry out quality checks on reports, with a focus on grammar, spelling, consistency, application of US or UK style in addition to compliance with writing and structure requirements as per the EY brand guideline. Besides, you make solutions on rephrasing and better construction of content material.
Table of Contents
EY exists to build a greater working world, serving to create long-term value for purchasers, people, and society and construct belief within the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, various EY teams in over 150 countries present belief through assurance and assist clients to grow, rework, and operate.
Working throughout assurance, consulting, legislation, technique, tax, and transactions, EY groups ask better questions to seek out new solutions for the complicated points dealing with our world immediately.
- Very good abilities in PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent language/proofreading abilities (English)
- Excellent communication in English, mixed with interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- An eye for element and a very accurate style of working
- Ability to narrate work to specific directions
- Relentless concentrate on the customer support and a spotlight for element
- Good at concentrating for long spells
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to carry out in the deadline-driven environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and set up work effectively and successfully
- Interested within the tax business
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related topic is a plus
- Approximately 3 years of associated language proof expertise in the English language
- Experience in reviewing files when it comes to structure and formatting is a plus
- Proofreading to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax (major duty)
- Edit textual content to improve readability
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics
- Text sanitization / anonymization
- Review and adjustment of studies as per the report standard laws in terms of structure and formatting
- Meeting deadlines and client requirements
Read More Similar Opportunities Below: