Applications are now invited for the UN-FAO Fellows Program 2021. The Fellows Programme is designed to attract fellows, usually, PhD students, researchers, and professors, who have an advanced level of related technical knowledge and experience in any subject of the Organization. They are keen to fulfill their specialized studying targets and at the same time, contribute their technical experience and knowledge by time-bound arrangements with FAO.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads worldwide efforts to defeat starvation and to assist improvement in member countries within the areas of agriculture, fisheries, and forestry. FAO’s mandate is to lift levels of nutrition, enhance agricultural productiveness, better the lives of rural populations, and contribute to the expansion of the world economy.
- Graduate or post-graduate degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) or be enrolled in a Ph.D. program in a bona fide (i.e. listed in IAU/ UNESCO database) academic establishment at the time of the application.
- Candidates should specialize in a subject related to the mission and work of FAO.
- Working knowledge of not less than one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of a second FAO language shall be considered an asset.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations.
- Age: no age limits.
- Candidates should be capable of adapt to global multicultural surroundings and have good communication expertise.
- Candidates with members of the family (defined as brother, sister, mother, father, son, or daughter) employed by FAO underneath any type of contractual arrangement are not eligible for the Fellows Programme.
- Candidates should have an acceptable residence or immigration standing in the nation of assignment
Interested candidates can go to the online application web page by clicking here. The final date to apply is August 8, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link below.
Read More Similar Posts Below: