Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson, Noida.
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications firm headquartered in Stockholm. The firm sells infrastructure, software, and services in data and communications technology for telecommunications service suppliers and enterprises, together with, amongst others, 3G, 4G, and 5G tools, and Internet Protocol (IP), and optical transport systems.
They are searching for Graduate Engineers in India, to considerably develop its Service Line Optimize groups in Noida.
To achieve success within the role you need to have
- SW design abilities are highly desirable, will be given the best priority.
- Ability to study new subjects/technologies/frameworks fast without formal training and handholding.
- Ability to translate a given downside assertion into software as a solution.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming ideas, knowledge structure, algorithms, and system level programming (together with multi-threaded programming)
- Knowledge of Machine studying algorithms and familiarity with Keras, TensorFlow, and so on
- Data engineering abilities for Machine Learning is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases like Casandra, MongoDB, and so on
- Solid understanding of SQL databases like MYSQL, Postgresql, and so on
- B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science, Information/Data Science.
- Experience: 0 months expertise, Batch 2017-2021 Btech/BE Graduate
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson, Noida.
Read More Similar Opportunities:
- Development Engineer at Hewlett Packard, Bangalore | Applications Open
- Senior Software Engineer at Motorola, Kolkata | Applications Open
- Engineering Campus Hiring Program by Goldman Sachs [Bengaluru, Hyderabad] | Apply till 15th August
- Fresh Graduates as Systems Engineer at Infosys, Coimbatore | Applications are Open
- Civil Engineering Consultant at National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), Kolkata |Applications Open till 31st August