NCERT in collaboration with CyberPeace Foundation is organizing eRaksha Competition 2021. The final date of registration is 22 August 2021.
Table of Contents
About eRaksha Competition 2021
CIET-NCERT in collaboration with CyberPeace Foundation has been spreading consciousness amongst kids and younger adults on the need to be safe, sensible, and resilient within cyberspace by the ‘e-Raksha Competition’. Thee-Raksha Competition 2021 has been launched and the theme of the competition is: ‘My Idea of a Safe and Peaceful Cyber Space’.
The purpose of the eRaksha competition is to allow younger individuals across age groups to become responsible digital residents, following the required security norms and procedures.
Do you like exploring, studying, and discovering new and exciting issues on the internet! Do need to make the Online Space more safe and secure?
Participate within the ‘eRaksha Competition 2021’ and share with us your ideas, suggestions, and safety precautions that customers can follow to make the internet safer, enabling, and peaceful.
The competitions are open for the next categories:
- Category 1: School Students (Classes 6-8)
- Category 2: School Students (Classes 9-12)
- Category 3: College Students (Ages 17 and above)
- Category 4: Teachers (From Schools & Colleges of Education)
- Category 5: Faculty (Colleges & Universities)
- Category 6: Parents & Guardians
- Last Date of Registration: 22 August 2021
- Result & Awards: TBA
- Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
- Registration for the competition is free. Entries can be submitted in Hindi or English language only.
- Artcade: Send in drawings, painting, comics, memes, stickers, and even comic strips. The theme for the competitions is Digital Citizenship and Online Safety. You might select any subject related to this, comparable to privacy, safety, trolling, security tips, online fraud, bullying, phishing, vishing, malware, and so on.
- Tech Avishkar: Use your coding and engineering abilities to indicate to us what online safety means to you. Your creation could be an implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things amongst others.
- Word Hack: You can send in short stories (just for Category 1, discuss with guidelines), essays (just for Category 1, discuss with guidelines), articles, blogs, and research papers (for Category 2 &3). The theme for the competitions is Digital Citizenship and Online Safety. You might select any subject associated with this, comparable to privacy issues, safety, trolling, security tips, online fraud, bullying, phishing, vishing, malware, and many others.
- Screen Masters: Let out the director in you and create an authentic video within the form of brief movies/awareness videos/ songs/ satires/ parodies/ documentaries and interviews with a robust message (aligning with the theme of the competition – Digital Citizenship & Online Safety) that may final forever within the minds of those who watch it. You might select any theme associated with the identical, comparable to privateness issues, safety, trolling, safety ideas, online fraud, and even bullying. If you select to put dialogues or any textual content within the video, please be sure that it’s either in Hindi or English.
- Cyber Peace Honours: The Cyber Peace Honors is an award conferred on people who’ve constantly worked on online safety and cybersecurity to facilitate a peaceful, resilient and inclusive cyberspace for all.
- You could be a person, a group of people, or even an institution.
Winners will be selected in every class for all of the competitions. The winners will obtain Trophies and Certificates. Their profiles together with project details shall be included within the Winner Compendium. The shortlisted candidates will obtain Appreciation Certificates. All members with legitimate entries will obtain Participation Certificates in digital format.
Click here to view the official notification of the eRaksha Competition 2021 by NCERT & CyberPeace Foundation.
More Opportunities Below: