Applications are invited for Essay Competition for World Environment Day 2021 by ICMR-NIREH.
National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal, is, without doubt, one of the everlasting institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a Government of India’s apex autonomous group for bio-medical analysis within the nation.
Historical Indian Council of Medical Research, an apex nationwide physique in biomedical analysis in India, after the Methyl Isocyanate (MIC) gasoline/poisonous gasoline catastrophe within the evening of 2nd and third December 1984 in Bhopal arrange, a Coordinating Unit in 1985 and initiated some analysis programs.
About the Competition
The Essay Competition for World Environment Day 2021 is organized by ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal.
Title of the Essay
“Ecosystem Degradation and the Need for Restoration: Through the Lens of Environment and Human Health”
Any scholar presently registered for any type of graduate/post-graduate/doctoral diploma course in India is eligible for participation. Each participant can submit just one essay in both English or Hindi language for the competitors.
- Length of Essay: No longer than 5000 phrases and ideally, more than 2000 phrases.
- Scoring of the essay: Following standards will likely be utilized in assessing the submitted essays:
- Content Originality/Relevance: 65%
- Structure/Flow of writing: 10%
- Clarity & Coherence/Language: 15%
- Overall impression: 10%
- Hence, individuals are requested to pay particular consideration to the above-mentioned factors whereas writing their essays. The determination of judges relating to the analysis of the essays will likely be thought-about remaining and no attraction/request for re-evaluation will likely be entertained.
- Essays incompatible with the above guidelines and circumstances are not going to be thought about.
- Participation within the competitors implies acceptance of the above phrases and circumstances.
Prizes and Certificates
- Winner of the competitors: ₹ 7000/-
- First Runner Up of the competitors: ₹ 4000/-
Results will likely be revealed on the website of ICMR-NIREH in 1st week of June. The winners will likely be invited to take part in a web-based symposium to be held by ICMR-NIREH on fifth June 2021 at the event of World Environment Day.
How to Submit?
- The essays must be submitted in digital format (ideally as a phrase file) mentioning (the identity of the participant, e-mail ID/contact quantity, and details of faculty/college) to [email protected] newest by thirtieth May 2021 (6:00 pm).
- Essays obtained after the deadline is not going to be thought about for analysis.
- Only authentic essays will likely be thought-about for the competitors. Any type of plagiarism will end in disqualification.
May 30, 2021
In case of any technical help wanted relating to the submission of essays, individuals are inspired to write down an email to [email protected]
For more details, click on the link beneath.
Essay Competition for World Environment Day 2021 by ICMR-NIREH, Bhopal
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you