UNDP invites applications for Project Assistant (Plastic Waste Recycling Management) for the year 2021. The final date of application is eighteen May 2021.
About the Project
The venture in partnership with HDFC Bank goals to carry into sustainable Dry waste administration practices, by a socio-technical mannequin (segregation/assortment/recycling) that’s in keeping with Swachh Bharat Mission in India and the Solid Waste Management Rules (SWM), 2016; whereas making certain compliance with laws and enhance useful resource utilization.
In this venture, the waste pickers (Safari Mitras) might be institutionalized inside the respective governance mechanism and attain improved social circumstances. The project’s goal is to higher handle plastic waste that can quantity by around 14000 MT in an interval of 4 years and enhances the socio-financial situation of around 2500 Safari Mitras in 05 areas.
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in social science, rural administration, surroundings engineering with waste administration or associated space.
Desirable: Master’s diploma within the associated subject.
- Experience: A minimum of two years of expertise with a minimal 1 year in Waste Management, Preferably plastic waste administration. Good analytical, communication, interpersonal, and presentation abilities on the impacts from the venture. Good command of Resources Based administration instruments.
- IT/computing abilities (minimal: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Consistently approaches work with power and an optimistic constructive perspective;
- Demonstrates openness to vary and skill to handle complexities;
- Ability to prioritize assignments and necessities, and multitask as wanted;
- Ability to work independently with restricted supervision
- Ability to combine technology into varied facets of the venture for planning, rollout, and monitoring.
The remuneration package deal is INR 44,241/- monthly (taxable).
For applications & more details, click on under.
Project Assistant (Plastic Waste Recycling Management) at UNDP.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you