Table of Contents
IHUB ANUBHUTI-IIITD FOUNDATION hereafter referred to as IHUB, is a Section-8, Not-for-profit Company at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi) and invites applications for the post of Executive Assistant.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do analysis and growth, and grant levels. In a comparatively quick time, it has earned a wonderful status in India and overseas for being a middle of high-quality schooling and analysis in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Executive Assistant (01)
- To present the mandatory assist to the IHUB Project Directors and CEO and different senior officers of the Institute, make journey preparations, organizing conferences/ interviews, document retaining, monitoring, and submitting.
- Work with Web Manager for social media posting, getting ready for a press launch, and so on.
- Also coordinating, to create stories for outreach, updating social media platforms from the technical materials supplied.
- Work with the finance group for well-timed reimbursements, and so on., and sustaining expense stories.
- Liaison with inside IIITD admin employees and exterior businesses.
- Schedule conferences with IHUB and IIITD employees, IIITD college students & different exterior businesses as mandatory.
- Maintaining a calendar of the IHUB Project Directors and CEO.
- Provide help in arranging inside occasions like lunch, conferences, workshops and so on.
- Any different work assigned occasionally.
- Graduate Degree in any self-discipline with 55% marks.
- Experience: Preferably 1-4 years’ related expertise.
- Working expertise in Government businesses/ academic institutes/ MNC of reputation.
- Excellent communication abilities (Oral and Written) in English.
- Excellent Noting/ Drafting abilities.
- Good experience in using software programs reminiscent of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and so on.
- Good organizational, time administration, and presentation abilities.
The month-to-month consolidated salary will probably be within the vary of 35,000/- to 50,000/- per month. The Initial interval of appointment will probably be 1 year from the date of becoming a member, extendable primarily based on efficiency. The employment to the above post will probably be purely momentary and ad-hoc.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by clicking here. The final date to use is June 20, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Executive Assistant at IIIT Delhi
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Master’s Program in Digital Society 2021-23 for Recent Graduates and Young Professionals by IIIT Bangalore: Apply by 15th June(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you