Table of Contents
The National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invites applications from motivated candidates for admission into its Ph.D. Program for the educational session 2021-22.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur is an Institution of National Importance arrange by an Act of Parliament (Act 29 of 2007) particularly, the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. As per the provisions of the mentioned Act, NIT Jamshedpur affords tutorial packages: B. Tech. (Hons.), M. Tech., MCA, M. Sc., and Ph.D. in varied disciplines. NIT Jamshedpur has a nicely certified and skilled college and devoted supporting workers.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences, and Management
- Institute Research Scholars (Full Time): Candidates underneath this class are entitled to a fellowship from the Institute as per MHRD norms. The candidate should have certified GATE/ NET or every other equal check acknowledged by MHRD for the award of the fellowship.
- Sponsored Research Scholars (Full Time): Candidates underneath this class obtain monetary assist from AICTE underneath the QIP scheme or Government Institutes/organizations underneath research go away. Foreign college students shall be sponsored by their Government or awarded a scholarship by Govt. of India, ICCR, or different such organizations/ businesses.
- Self-Financed Research Scholars (Full Time): Candidates underneath this class are those that assist themselves or obtain a fellowship from different businesses comparable to UGC, CSIR, DST, JEST, and so on.
- Self Financed Research Scholars (Part-Time): Research students underneath this class shall be individuals employed in Industries/ R&D organizations/Institutions. They shall be required to furnish a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer.
- Faculty/ Staff/ Sponsored Project Fellow of N.I.T. Jamshedpur (Part-Time): Regular college members, common workers members, and sponsored mission fellows of N.I.T. Jamshedpur are eligible for admission to Ph. D program in involved Departments.
- External Registration Program (Executive Ph.D.): Regular working personnel of Defence/ R&D/ Listed reputed firms with a minimum of three years of expertise is eligible for admission to the Ph.D. program in involved Departments. They shall be required to furnish a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer. However, they needn’t attend lessons at the institute
For Ph.D. in Engineering
Master’s Degree in the related department of Engineering/ Technology with minimal 60% marks or equal CPI 6.5 OR Bachelor’s diploma in the related department of Engineering/ Technology with minimum 80 % marks or equal CPI 8.5.
For Ph.D. in Sciences, Computer Applications, Humanities Social Sciences & Management
Master’s Degree within the related topic with a minimal 60% marks or equal CPI 6.5 OR Bachelor’s diploma in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 80 % marks or equal CPI 8.5.
The choice process for admission to the Ph.D. program is predicated on persistently good tutorial information, written checks, and interviews carried out by the Department. Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS are relevant as per GOI norms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by clicking here.
Candidates must pay an online application price of Rs. 1000/- (for OPEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs. 500/- within the case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). No separate interview letter/ communication can be despatched to any particular person. All candidates chosen for admission shall be required to deposit the Institute price at the time of admission. The final date to use is June 20, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification for the Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at NIT Jamshedpur
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you