Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Technician (LAB Technician) Under The ICMR Funded Ad-Hoc Research Project at JIPMER, Puducherry.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical college situated at Pondicherry, the capital of the Union Territory of Puducherry, in India.
Table of Contents
The pattern of microbial dysbiosis in gastric cancer –A multi-centric research.
- Labeling, scanning, quick processing, and storage of collected biospecimens.
- Collecting the experiences of the routine laboratory exams.
- Maintaining CRF.
- Receiving, labeling, and analyzing samples.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing such as DNA extraction, PBMC separation according to standard procedures.
- Organize and store all biospecimens according to safety instructions.
- Record all knowledge and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- 12th pass in science subjects AND
- Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician OR
- One-year DMLT plus one-year required expertise in authorities acknowledged group OR
- Two years of subject/laboratory expertise. ( B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years- expertise )
- Prior work expertise in cancer related initiatives.
- DNA extraction.
- Experience in computer application and data Management.
The upper age restricts 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be prolonged as per ICMR guidelines.
As per guidelines of ICMR, New Delhi – Rs.18,000/- (corresponding to PB-1Rs.5200 20200 + Grade pay Rs.2800).
Selection shall be based on a Written test followed by interviews for eligible candidates.
July 24, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application within the prescribed format, up to date CV, and supportive documents to email ID: [email protected]
- The candidates are requested to deliver original certificates for verification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the written test and interview date on the website.
Dr. Biswajit Dubashi Professor,
Department of Medical oncology, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006.
E- mail: drbiswajitdm @gmail.com
Read More below:
- WEST BENGAL SET EXAM 2023: APPLY NOW
- Recruitment of Teacher in Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch | GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro – Roles Open
- Virtusa Neural Hack Season 6 | Cash Rewards of Up to 1000 USD | Internship & Full Time Opportunities
- Walmart Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch | Software Engineer II