Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Bharathiar University (BU), Coimbatore.
Bharathiar University is a public state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharati, the university was established in February 1982 beneath the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981, and was acknowledged by the University Grants Commission in 1985.
Table of Contents
No. of Posts
- Materials for Biological Applications;
- Computational Biology in Drug Development
- Repurposing of Drugs and High Throughput Analysis;
- Identifications of Phyto-constituents for Cancer Therapy;
- Immune Intervention in Cancer;
- Probiotics and Gut Flora in Diseases
Qualifications and Experience
Ph.D. with First Class or equal (in terms of grades, and so on.) within the previous degree and academic document throughout. High-quality analysis in any one of the specializations listed established by publications or patents. Candidates should ideally be lower than 35 years of age at the time of application.
The length of the fellowship is one year which can be prolonged to another one more year primarily based on the progress.
Selected candidates will obtain a consolidated month-to-month fellowship starting from Rs. 25,000/ to Rs. 50,000/-.
- The University reserves the right to screen and call only eligible candidates for an interview as are found suitable. Thus, simply fulfilling the minimum eligibility standards wouldn’t entitle one to be chosen.
- The candidate is liable for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it’s discovered at a later date that any information given within the application is wrong or false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
Candidates should apply using the format available on the website. The following documents are required together with the applying.
- Filled–in– application available within the website.
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- At least two and as many as 5 important publications
- Proposed research plan (as much as 1500 words) with the required Format.
- Any different relevant information of the applicant could prefer to furnish
The filled-in application form along with the required documents should send it to the Director, Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore 641046 and a soft copy must be emailed to “[email protected]”.
July 23, 2021
For any additional information related to this, contact the Phone: +91-422-2426228.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Bharathiar University (BU), Coimbatore.
Read More Similar Posts:
- WEST BENGAL SET EXAM 2023: APPLY NOW
- Recruitment of Teacher in Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch | GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro – Roles Open
- Virtusa Neural Hack Season 6 | Cash Rewards of Up to 1000 USD | Internship & Full Time Opportunities
- Walmart Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch | Software Engineer II