Applications are invited from recent graduates for the post of Java Developer at Standard Chartered, Chennai.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial companies firm headquartered in London, England. It operates a community of more than 1,200 branches and outlets throughout more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model acceptable to the position
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment wherein the Group operates
- Responsible for executing and supervising the Design & Development Process
People and Talent
- Lead by way of instance and construct the suitable tradition and values. Set acceptable tone and expectations from their crew and work in collaboration with threat and management companions
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the very best standards of ethics, together with regulatory and business conduct, throughout Standard Chartered Bank. This contains understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, rules, pointers, and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to attain the outcomes set out within the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively determine, escalate, mitigate and resolve threat, conduct and compliance issues.
- Lead BA, Designer.
- Solution Architects.
- Test Teams.
- Support Teams.
Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience, or combination
Official page link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Java Developer at Standard Chartered, Chennai.
Read More Similar Opportunities Below: