Applications are invited for the post of Front-end Engineer at Amazon, Bengaluru.
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology firm that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. At Amazon, they hire the perfect minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of their clients.
Table of Contents
About the Job
They are searching for people who’re captivated with creating new products, options, and providers from scratch whereas managing ambiguity and the pace of a company where development cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
- Collaborate with skilled cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring progressive products and services to market.
- Design and construct revolutionary technologies in a large distributed computing atmosphere and assist lead fundamental modifications in the industry.
- Create options to run predictions on distributed techniques with publicity to innovative technologies at incredible scale and pace.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that might be scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and simple to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions beginning with broadly defined issues.
- Work in an agile atmosphere to deliver high-quality software.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and years of Software Development expertise·
- Proven track document of building large-scale, extremely accessible, low latency, prime quality distributed techniques and software products.
- Possess a particularly sound understanding of primary areas of Computer Science comparable to Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Good understanding of AWS services comparable to EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex, and so on.
- Excellent coding expertise in an object-oriented language comparable to Java and Scala.
- Great problem fixing expertise and propensity to study and develop tech expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise.
- Experience with modern web technologies and methods comparable to HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, and CSS pre-processors.
- Experience with responsive and, in addition to cross-browser and testing
- Experience constructing rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
- Track record delivering giant buyer options and front-end options in complex or ambiguous problem areas.
- Understands at a high level how front-end code and experiences are delivered to customers (e.g., HTTPS, DNS, CDNs, app stores).
- Knowledge of monitoring and analytics pixel implementation (Criteo, Rakuten, Adobe, GoogleAnalytics)
- Understands front-end software best practices together with consumer-aspect performance optimization and the right way to mitigate information security risks.
- Thinks when it comes to architecture in addition to code. Able to judge end-to-end designs for strengths and weaknesses (e.g., complexity, high quality, scalability, latency, safety, efficiency, information integrity, and so on.)
- Understands software engineering best practices (e.g. automated pipelines, Operational Excellence, Information Security) and sets front-end software program and UX implementation requirements
- Demonstrated UI implementation expertise and with a portfolio of work that demonstrates detailed consideration to typography, color, imagery, movement, and graphic components
- A passion for creating lovely, participating, intuitive, environment-friendly, and extremely usable user interfaces
- Experience with streaming media and HTML5 multimedia options
- Familiarity with real-time communication mechanisms comparable to WebSockets and WebRTC
- Familiarity with React Native or equal technology
- Familiar rising traits in desktop, web, and app development
- · Experience with deployments, DevOps, and/or AWS
Interested candidates may go to the official page by this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Front-end Engineer at Amazon.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you