Applications are actually invited for the GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2021.
In 2015, beneath the umbrella of its Creativity and Innovation Initiative, the GCSP and its Geopolitics and Global Futures Programme established a prize to acknowledge deserving people or organizations which have a revolutionary method to addressing worldwide safety challenges.
The prize is designed to succeed throughout all related disciplines and fields. It is meant to encourage and recognize excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable world safety. A broad vary of initiatives may qualify for consideration, together with, however not restricted to, technological and conceptual improvements, authentic analysis, or grassroots initiatives.
The winners (first, second and third place) will likely be introduced publicly throughout an occasion to be held in November 2021. The prize for the appliance coming in the first place is CHF 10’000 and certificates of excellence. The two different finalist applications will obtain certificates of recognition.
- The prize is awarded for initiatives by any particular person, or group of people, or group (from non-public or public sectors), which contribute to world safety and have been submitted for consideration in response to these guidelines and laws.
- No more than one software per applicant is allowed.
- Applications could come from any nation, however, the initiatives ought to transcend nationwide borders of their attain or considering and should search to handle world safety in revolutionary methods or by way of new concepts.
- A broad vary of initiatives may qualify for consideration, together with, however not restricted to, technological and conceptual improvements, authentic analysis, or grassroots initiatives.
- The prize is meant to encourage and acknowledge excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable world safety.
The winners (first, second and third place) will likely be chosen by the panel of judges, and choice will likely be based mostly on the next standards:
- Dedication to sustainable world safety
- Preservation of human dignity, safety, and justice
How to Apply?
Applications should be submitted through the online application form to be able to be considered for the prize, and shall include:
- a project summary of 250 words maximum;
- a well-developed undertaking description that should not exceed 1,000 phrases in size. The software ought to embrace an outline of the initiative or undertaking, a proof of the idea’s significance within the context of world safety and our collective world future, and may clearly reveal how the concept offers a novel contribution to this area.
- as much as 5 picture information (non-obligatory).
Interested candidates can go to the online application page by clicking here. The final date to apply is September 23, 2021.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you