Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch Hiring: Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for the 2022 Batch as Software Analyst in Bangalore. Candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering):
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world-leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products. Global Edge is an integral part of Capgemini
Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering)|
|Job Id:||Not Mentioned|
|Job Role:||Software Analyst|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – CS, IT, ECE|
|Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0 years|
|Salary:||INR 4.25 LPA|
Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Analyst through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B. Tech or B.E. in (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / EEE)
- 65% or above marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- The graduation year of pass-out must be 2022.
- Certification in Embedded/C/C++ will be an added advantage.
Technical Skills Required:
- Good attitude
- Sound knowledge of analytical skills
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Basic and good knowledge of Linux internal concepts
- Willing to work on the embedded field in any locations, like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & Chennai
- Very good communication skills – verbal and written English
What is the Hiring Process for Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive for the 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive for Software Analyst Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2022 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Apply as soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Global Edge (Capgemini Engineering) Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology & Electronics Engineering from 2022 Batch can apply for this job.